PROJECT: HOW TO REVITALISE EARTH BUILDINGS IN SOUTH ESTONIA
TO GET INVOLVED
Watch the film - HD, full screen and headphones are recommended. Choose subtitles from settings.
Sharing is caring, thank you!
Fill the form below, introduce yourself and choose, which activities you would like to be involved by writing subject number(s).
We invite architects and engineers to:
1. Develop solutions for modernizing old clay buildings and purpose them for residential use in Estonia and ohter countries with similar problems.
We invite subject matter experts, self-builders, students and volunteers to launch an International Project to:
2. Research and study Estonian earth building heritage
3. Find ways for its protection and revitalization
4. Develop renovation and maintenance guidelines for owners of earth buildings
5. Celebrate Estonia’s 100th Independence Day by building a traditional method earth building at the Estonian Open Air Museum during workshop in 2018.